Health and safety is paramount at this time and we are seeking advice daily to ensure we are complying to all Government requirements.
All Oz Tanks will continue to operate as close to normal as possible with the utmost respect for social distancing.
Deliveries will also continue to operate as close to normal as possible
We are only accepting email and phone orders for the Health and Wellbeing of our staff
All face to face interaction has now been put on hold until further notice
We are accepting pickups from our factory and we will comply to social distancing
We have installed an intercom system so you can advise us when you have arrived for pickups
All Oz Tanks wishes everyone to stay safe.
The WaterMark Certification Scheme is a mandatory certification scheme for certain plumbing and drainage products to ensure they are fit for purpose for use in a plumbing and drainage installation.
• Rainwater/mains supply changeover devices
• Polyethylene storage tanks that are rotationally moulded in one-piece seamless construction.
Designed, tested and built to the highest Australian standards by qualified engineers and audited by BSI Benchmark or SAI Global Certification, an independent Australian company, to comply with AS/NZS 4766:2006.
Water Tanks Melbourne
If you’re facing water scarcity, our water tanks in Melbourne provide an ideal solution, effectively harvesting rainwater to resolve your water shortage problems. All Oz Tanks provides a wide range of premium-quality options, including plastic rainwater tanks and Colorbond steel tanks that are Australian-made and comply with AS 4766 standards. They also come with a 10-year manufacturer’s warranty to provide peace of mind.
Our water tanks are custom-made to meet the individual needs of our clients. We can produce rain water tanks in a wide variety of colours and sizes, ranging from small to large water tanks. Simply choose the water storing capacity you require and we can provide you with a solution that holds anywhere from 500 litres right through to 50,000 litres. These rainwater tanks can be easily placed in your backyard and can also attach to a water pump, allowing you to water your garden or even flush your toilets. For premium water storage without the bulkiness, we also offer slimline plastic water tanks that are sleek and occupy less space compared to others.
The Benefits of Installing Rainwater Tanks
The initial costs of installing rainwater tanks on your residential or commercial premises may be off-putting, but there are innumerable long-term benefits in doing so. They allow you to save significant amounts of money and give you the opportunity to lead a more self-sufficient and sustainable lifestyle without having to worry about public water systems. The specific benefits of using rainwater tanks in Melbourne include:
- Rain water is free of chemicals and other impurities such as chlorine and fluoride. This usually means that the water tastes better than tap water and is more beneficial for your health.
- Rain water is far cheaper than using and relying on public water systems. It can be used for residential applications such as washing the car, washing dishes, doing the laundry, watering plants, filling the pool, and even flushing the toilet. This helps to reduce the amount you pay on your water bills.
- Rain water tanks are a socially responsible and environmentally friendly alternative, minimising the strain placed on stormwater systems and reducing the need to construct new dams. They can also be used to mitigate the effects of water restrictions in areas suffering from water shortages.
The Different Types of Water Tanks
Water tanks are made from different materials and are available in a variety of configurations. Depending on your needs, some of these may be more suitable than others, which is why you should get in touch with our team of experts who can help clarify things and point you in the right direction. Whether you’re looking for a slimline water tank or a polyethylene water tank, there’s no shortage of options to choose from at All Oz Water Tanks. We can provide the following types and sizes of rainwater tanks in Melbourne:
- Poly Water Tanks – These are an affordable choice while maintaining high safety and durability standards. Poly rainwater tanks are relatively lightweight, durable and resistant to UV rays.
- Steel Water Tanks – These are strong and sturdy options that are corrosion resistant and sustainable. These provide a great solution for harvesting, storing and using rainwater to its fullest potential.
- Slimline Water Tanks – These rain water tanks are designed for spaces with limited room and feature qualities that provide ultimate strength and durability. They can be used to store anywhere between 600 litres and 7,000 litres of water.
- Round Water Tanks – These are designed to store anywhere between 500 litres and 29,000 litres of water. They feature a deep corrugated profile, extra wide sheets, and minimal seams.
All Oz Tanks – Quality Products & Services
With over 20 years of experience, All Oz Tanks is a leading manufacturer and supplier of rain water tanks in Melbourne. We also provide a range of other products, including fire fighting pumps, gutter guard systems, and marine floats and buoys. Solve all your water storage requirements and get the best deals for rainwater tanks today by shopping at All Oz Tanks. If you have any questions or require a quote, feel free to get in touch with us. Simply call us on 03 9782 6140 or complete our convenient online contact form.