Used in a wide range of commercial and industrial situations including water treatment facilities, storm water management systems and where larger volumes of water need to be managed and stored.
To ensure our tanks are corrosion resistant we make the walls, roof from high quality galvanised steel and the roof trusses are hot dipped galvanised steel. The water tank liner is made from food grade polyethylene. This combination of materials is designed to last in Australia’s hot dry conditions.
AS/NZS4020 potable water standard is the key to ensure the tank can be used for storing water for drinking.
The standard tank includes a ladder, Geotextile inner wall liner, lockable manhole, leaf strainer, 100mm steel overflow, 50mm outlet and ball valve.
The tanks are constructed onsite by an expert install team and when completed it will be ready to store water.
The key features of the Aqualine Tank range are:
- 0.95mm thick Galvanised walls, Aqualine’s unique wall corrugation design for strength and support
- 2 panel wall design for less seams
- Strong roof trusses which are made from 50mm by 50mm square tube and are hot dipped galvanised providing long term rust protection
- Heavy duty full circumference top support ring
- Walls are bolted together with double rows of hi-tensile bolts providing excellent strength
- Galvanised Bolt cover
- 100mm gal over flow
- 50mm outlet and ball valve
- Strainer and light guard
- Geo textile wall liners protecting the tank liner from the heat and tank bolts and the walls from moisture
- External removable ladder is standard
- Aqualine tanks are available in a range of colourbond colours to match other buildings
- The high quality Aqualine tank liner is a .75mm thick liner manufactured to the highest standards which insures it hold water over the long terms.
FIRE FIGHTING KIT
65mm Fire Hose Adaptor